In the following you will find a step by step guide on how to set the parameters in Homey for our Shelly Qubino Wave devices.
- In the Home menu or the Device menu press and hold on the Device icon that you wish to change the parameter.
- Within the Device pages, choose the settings (icon on the up right position)
- Once the Device settings loads, select the Advanced Settings.
In the next screen you will find a list of the parameters divided in groups.
In the screen choose the parameter you want to modify or input the desired value - setting
You can replicate the step above for any other parameter you wish to change. Once you change the desired parameters, select the arrow on the top left corner to return to the previous screen and there press the check-mark on the top right corner of the screen to confirm the changes to the parameters.
Within the Homey gateway, you also have the option to modify any parameter that isn't listed in the predefined parameters. This offers you additional flexibility and customisation.
In the Raw Configuration Parameters input field you can set, any parameter that is in the device even if not listed above.
- In the newly opened field you have to input the Parameter number, the size and the desired value.
Here's an example to guide you: for Parameter 1 of a Wave device set to the momentary switch mode, the entry format would be 1,1,0; add a semicolon and feel free to include more parameters as needed.
- After entering the desired parameters, select the arrow on the top left corner to return to the previous screen.
- Press the check-mark on the top right corner of the screen to confirm the changes to the parameters.
- You will receive a notification indicating that the settings have been successfully saved and transitioned back to the previous screen.