Below you may find a quick guide on how to remove (exclude) the Shelly Wave devices from the Home Assistant with Z-Wave JS UI plug in.
- Open the HA Menu by selecting the Menu icon located in the top left corner.
- Within the HA Menu, choose the option "Open Z-Wave JS".
- Once the user interface (UI) loads, select the Menu icon located in the bottom right corner.
- Choose "Manage Nodes" represented by a green infinite symbol icon.
- Next, click on "Exclusion".
- The exclusion process will begin automatically, at this point you have to initiate the exclusion process on the device.
- The gateway will send a message once the device is removed (excluded)
Once the device is removed from the Gateway, it will switch on and off 2 times the output-s (if it have any) to notify you that was successfully removed from the gateway.